The Littl is a fast-growing hand-made jewellery company based in the Eastern suburbs in Sydney, and is after a new team member who loves making jewellery to join their exciting journey!
- Enjoys working with their hands, especially making jewellery!
- Excellent eyesight, and an eye for visual details (our pieces are very small, and we have high standards for quality!)
- Happy, positive, and an awesome can-do attitude
- Pride and attention to detail in the quality of what you make
- Knowledge/understanding of how jewellery is put together
- Excellent visual perception, hand movements and ability to handle repetitive hand motion
- Ability to open/close jump rings with ease, precision and consistency
- Ability to create basic loops with round nose pliers
- Ability to work under pressure during our busy sale periods!
- Must show initiative, drive and flexibility
- Willingness to learn
- Organisational skills
- Must be 18 years and older
- Australian residents only
The Littl is a fast-growing brand that prides itself on beautiful jewellery and fantastic customer experience. We make all of our items in our studio/office. Our focus is on creating simple, but timeless pieces for the modern woman. We sell most of our pieces online, and in some stores around the world.
Our little team is filled with positive energy and purpose as we work hard and have fun doing it. We want to preserve our happy and productive environment as we build a team of like-minded individuals who share our passion for the business.
If you feel like you are a fun and enthusiastic person with a passion for jewellery, and inspiring work ethic who can contribute to the wonderful energy of our team, we'd love to hear from you!
(NOTE: only basic jewellery making skills are required, you do NOT need to be a pro! All of our pieces are put together using small jump rings and by creating loops with hand pliers- if you know those basic skills, we can teach you the rest!)
Location: Pagewood, Sydney
Employment Type: Contractor (ABN required)
Days required: This may change from week to week depending on how busy we are, but a minimum of 5hrs per day, 3x days a week. There is a HUGE potential for a lot more hours (as we are growing rapidly), so being flexible with times/days/more hours in the future would be ideal.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!