The Littl is a fast-growing hand-made jewellery company based in Alexandria, Sydney, and is looking for an experienced wholesale accounts manager. The position will initially be on a part-time basis (2 days a week) with the potential of becoming a full-time role.
This role will see you lead the strategic development and implementation of sales strategies across wholesale and ecommerce platforms, focusing on reaching weekly and seasonal targets. You will be working closely with agents and distributors to grow the wholesale business domestically and internationally.
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in writing.
- Detailed knowledge of wholesale, pricing structures, and margins.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the NSW retail markets, and international sales knowledge is an advantage.
- Drive and passion to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- High degree of analytical and computer skills using Office suite, Outlook, Google drive and docs for the management of sales data and reporting.
- Manages own schedule and customer bookings to achieve set tasks and budgets.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to develop out key sales strategies.
- Initiative and drive.
- High level of data entry accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Develops and achieves short and long-term sales objectives across all sales channels to grow the wholesale and ecommerce business domestically and internationally.
- Establishes, maintains and creates long-term customer relationships with agents and distributors, and manages re-orders.
- Manages the B2B system including uploading of products and delivery, and all communication to our wholesale partners.
- Performs weekly, and monthly report analysis.
- Manages wholesale dispatch and logistics, and sample management.
- Increases brand awareness.
- Maximises new business developments- day to day interaction with brands and stockists and research and identify new customers, to increase sales opportunities.
- Prepares sales reports at end of each sell and provides detailed analysis and feedback.
- Seeks customer feedback and feeds into design team to maximise product opportunities and mitigate potential losses.
- 3+ years in sales/account management in the jewellery & fashion wholesale industry.
- Supporting references
- 18 years and older
- Australian resident
- Current driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- A passion for sales and the fashion industry, up to date on trends and the industry.
- A happy, enthusiastic and positive attitude!
The Littl is a timeless, affordable luxury jewellery label launched in 2015. With a focus on intention, longevity and sentiment, the Littl has quickly grown to be one of Australia’s favourite brands for quality hand-made jewellery, in sterling silver and 14k gold-filled.
Our Littl HQ is filled with positive energy and purpose, as we work hard and have fun doing it. We want to preserve our happy and productive environment as we build a team of like-minded individuals who share our passion for the business.
If you feel like you are a fun and enthusiastic person with a passion for jewellery, and inspiring work ethic who can contribute to the wonderful energy of our team, we'd love to hear from you!
Location: Alexandria, Sydney
Employment Type: Part-time
Days required: 2x days a week. There is a potential for more hours (as we are growing rapidly), so being flexible with times/days/more hours in the future would be ideal.
Please email: email@example.com to apply!